Energy Benchmarking Program
What is Energy Benchmarking?
Energy Benchmarking puts a spotlight on the amount of energy your faith building is using. But you can’t manage what you don’t measure! And that’s what Energy Benchmarking is; a measurement and review of your building’s energy consumption to determine if your building’s energy performance is getting better or worse each year.
This program is for faith organizations located in Halton-Peel. It is managed by Faith & the Common Good.
Key information you will learn about your faith building:
– How much energy your building uses
– How much money you spend on energy
– Your faith building’s carbon footprint
– How your building compares to other similar faith buildings
But you get more than just a report!
– We share energy incentives/rebate opportunities with you
– We help you with the process to access energy incentives
– We liaise with local utility companies to assist you (when available)
– We share opportunities for you to apply for grants
– We strategize solutions and share best practices to find funding
Green Building Audits
– We provide you with a free DIY Green Audit book
– If you prefer a professional audit, we will arrange that for you